Article: Jessica, "I'm nearing 30... if I were still SNSD..."
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,324, -49] Do you think you could have even started your business if you were never an SNSD member?
2. [+834, -42] I'm not an idol fan so I don't know much but I've noticed that it's her attitude that makes her controversial, not that she was kicked. She acts like the victim all the time and drags SNSD around in interviews like this. She talks like she is doing better for herself since leaving the group but if you actually look into it, she can't promote in China anymore because of the ban so she's just selling SNSD's name in interviews like this in Taiwan.
3. [+795, -38] You've been solo for three years now, stop mentioning SNSD in your interviews ㅋ You left thinking your popularity in China could keep you afloat but now you're back to media playing. It's sad that stars like Yon Eun Hye, Jessica, and T-ara are feeling the thaad ban. No one even knows that Jessica's second album was released in winter because it was such a flop.
4. [+127, -45] It bothers me every time she mentions SNSD. It's because she used to be in SNSD that she's able to do all these business ventures now. I used to be an SNSD fan in the past and it makes me sad that she keeps talking about her SNSD days as if they were so bad for her.
5. [+66, -3] I'm glad she left. Just look at the way she's talking. Look at Tiffany and Seohyun, they do all that they want including coming up with their own album concepts... Jessica better stop talking as if she never had a voice in SNSD. Just admit it and say you hated being a member ㅡㅡ
6. [+62, -4] She'd be a nugu without SNSD... She earned everything she has now with the SNSD brand.
7. [+50, -1] The SNSD members never mention Jessica but Jessica's always playing dirty and attacking them in interviews. She knows that she's nothing without the former SNSD title.
8. [+44, -3] She's nothing but an idol but so greedy, acting like she's some Hollywood star.. She exaggerates her talents.
9. [+38, -1] Why is she talking like being in SNSD is living a life for others? What does that make the members currently in the group then? That's such a disrespectful statement to them. She doesn't think of the wealth she's earned with SNSD, huh?
10. [+33, -2] One thing all celebrities who are on the verge of being forgotten do... start mentioning past memories
1. [+11,086, -1,081] This is pissing me the f*ck off, stop mentioning SNSD. What do you mean you didn't have the freedom to do what you want. Look at SNSD, all of the members are doing fine pursuing what they want.
2. [+8,342, -579] She still doesn't seem fit to be called a designer or an actress...
3. [+7,302, -486] Poor Jessica, can't do much now that the thaad prohibits her from working in China ㅠㅠ first she media played as if she was kicked out of the group, now she's media playing as if she's happy that she's left the group. What gives..
4. [+6,548, -567] We don't want to buy your stuff..
5. [+6,013, -396] Is there really a need to bring down your days as SNSD like this? It's because of SNSD that you're living the life you are now. tsk tsk.
6. [+1,768, -74] Why can't she just say that her SNSD days were great on their own but she has to be all cocky and talk like she's better off now. As if she'd even be running a business without her SNSD days.
7. [+1,404, -51] It's not that I don't understand her but she's being so disrespectful. What does that make the members currently in SNSD then... not an ounce of respect towards them.
8. [+1,477, -76] SNSD never mentions Jessica but Jessica's always talking about them and media playing.. stop saying their name. You left the group.