Article: Sunmi, unzips her pants to unveil Wonder Girls in a swimsuit.. provocative 'I Feel You' teaser
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+183, -40] The song isn't what I expected but it sticks to your ears ㅋㅋ I like it ㅋㅋ
2. [+149, -40] Wonder Girls does retro best ㅜ
3. [+141, -46] The song's daebak, especially Sunmi's voice when she sings "I feel you"
4. [+29, -25] It's hilarious how people made a fuss over Girl's Day wearing swimsuits in their music video but Wonder Girls gets shields? Why the double standards?
5. [+25, -41] Did they have to dress like that... their image looks so cheap with all of this skin exposure
6. [+24, -20] If another girl group did this, they would've gotten so much hate
7. [+22, -22] All that talk about being a band and they come out in swimsuits. Playing an instrument in swimsuits means you're a band now? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+21, -12] WG does match retro concepts
1. [+4,769, -259] I just hope they don't end up like the other girl groups and go down the route of excessive skin exposure
2. [+4,133, -209] I hope they get another hit like 'So Hot' and Nobody'
3. [+2,571, -232] Whoaa, looking forward to it!!!
4. [+2,306, -194] Their fans must've waited for so long.. hoping for a daebak~~
5. [+2,318, -1,385] They look so funny to me;;; the concept's convoluted ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+300, -34] I don't like how much skin is exposed. If they're a band, I hope they show good instrument skills.
7. [+277, -3] Yeeun's pose and gaze ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+223, -48] JYP has always been known for doing convoluted sexy concepts
9. [+219, -51] What the... what.. Yeeun's pose is so weird...