Article: [Sochi Olympics] Silver medal Kim Yuna... even the Russian media praised her to be 'perfect'
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,860, -7] This is absolutely dirty. What's the point of even having judges and an Olympic board...? And why is the federation not saying anything? I was so apologetic but grateful to Kim Yuna when the score came out at the end... I wonder if she would've still received this kind of treatment if she had not been Korean..
2. [+1,720, -9] Sotnikova, are you proud? Are you not embarrassed? Do you truly feel that you did better than Kim Yuna? I would've been so embarrassed if I were her
3. [+1,120, -12] I never write comments but... everyone needs to shut up. Kim Yuna should never be judged based on points.
4. [+54, -0] I just saw the scene of them takin ga picture... and Kim Yuna was unknowingly standing in the middle until she realized and moved aside. But that Russian b*tch didn't react at all even while Kim Yuna was in the middle... Yeah, I'm sure even she realizes that she doesn't deserve that spot.
Article: [Sochi Olympics] Total score 219.11 Kim Yuna's silver medal... a worry turns into reality
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+2,800, -34] I will never forget this you Russian f*ckers
2. [+2,483, -37] Never use the word failure with her name. She will always be #1 to us.
3. [+2,063, -34] Are they seriously insane?
4. [+405, -3] The entire world knows the truth. Korea knows the truth. Kim Yuna is a gold medalist.
5. [+330, -7] No matter how much Yuna loves figure skating... figure skating is dead to me today. I vow never to watch it again. I'm sorry, Yuna. Thank you, we love you. Thank you.