Psy and Big Bang to open and close for the Incheon Asian Games



Article: Psy and Big Bang to perform the opening and closing ceremonies for the Incheon Asian Games

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,710, -421] What about JYJ????????!!!!!!

2. [+1,239, -128] I had my doubts but...

3. [+1,251, -322] And JYJ?ㅎㅎ...

4. [+1,162, -299] What about JYJ????????

5. [+832, -190] ;;..........

6. [+330, -51] Not a JYJ bfan but I had hoped that they could've performed at this since they can't on public broadcast... how disappointing. They lack nothing when it comes to talent and looks... Well, I guess I'll be satisfied with seeing group performances by Big Bangㅠ

7. [+333, -56] JYJ's the one that promoted the entire thing all along... What the..

8. [+310, -46] I guess I can look forward to good performances since it's Big Bang ㅋㅋ but I feel bad for JYJ. They're talents that could shake the entire industry up if only they had a big agency but instead they're being smacked left and right..

9. [+291, -46] JYJ was used

10. [+241, -24] They promoted the event for free and now once again they're not only excluded from the opening but the closing finale as well ㅠㅠ I feel bad for JYJ. They suffer so much for nothing in return. How can you do this to them as human beings.

-