JYJ promote the Incheon Asian Games but can't attend the concert


Reader request.

-

Article: JYJ are the promotional ambassadors for the Incheon Asian Games but they can't attend the concert?

Source:
Oh My News via Naver

1. [+1,787, -66] Truly ridiculous ㅡㅡ JYJ are the promotional ambassadors yet they can't attend the concert which is MCed by SM ㅡㅡ

2. [+1,625, -58] Using JYJ for their popularity and then discarding them. Fishy.

3. [+1,402, -56] I feel bad for them and their fans... Must be tough.

4. [+1,312, -49] So I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it was weird that the promotional ambassadors of the event couldn't attend the concert

5. [+1,224, -48] I'm so tired of arguing over the same issue over and over again.

6. [+1,197, -47] More proof that Soo Man has the industry in his hands

-