God Status: Won Bin


I wasn't kidding when I said Won Bin is God-status in Korea! There's a whole series of hilarious reactions people have to Won Bin that I should find and get around to translating on a slow day. Off the top of my head, I remember there was a picture of Won Bin picking his nose and netizens were saying how they feel so sorry for that booger for having to leave Won Bin's body.

Another one was when a netizen asked if he and Won Bin fell into the ocean, who would netizens save first. Netizens voted for the OP "because he might poison the water with his ugly and poison Won Bin".

-

Article: [On Scene Photo] "Bin-God has arrived"... Won Bin shows off sculpt-like features with one eye covered

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+376, -15] Looks like he's researching how to make his hair style ugly because he's so sick and tired of being handsome all the time. I'd be thrown in jail if I tried that hair style, but it looks so cool on this hyung... Sigh, I want to be ugly for just one day.... since I'm ugly every day............

2. [+351, -12] Won Bin is so respectful to us humans. He knows that we'll lose our vision from being blinded by his beauty if we are able to see both of his eyes so he covered one.

3. [+305, -16] Now that people are starting to find out that Won Bin isn't real but a CG animation, he's trying to cut the rumors by making himself look more human with new hair styles and the addition of wrinkles... but it's a failure, we all know he's still perfect and unreal....

-

Other replies:

"Fu*k.... I wonder if at least his intestines are ugly since he's so perfect."

"He's sacrificed his hair for the good of humanity..."

"Stop trying to act human..."

"Look at him trying so hard to look ugly... I can tell he tried hard but it didn't work."

-