North Korean audience reactions to Red Velvet's 'Red Taste' at 'We Are One' concert


Article: 'We are one' Red Velvet, reactions to 'Red Taste'? stern

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+222, -44] I personally think Girlfriend would've been a decent choice as well, song wise... They have a lot of songs that would appeal to them melody and lyric-wise... I can barely understand what 'Red Taste' and 'Bad Boy' are myself, I can't imagine what they were thinking while listening to it.. ㅠ

2. [+169, -9] Their faces look like "why would anyone be curious about what the color red is supposed to taste like"...

3. [+115, -18] I think they would've made those faces no matter who the idol was ㅋㅋ Imagine if you put trot singers in front of a generation that enjoys hip hop or dance music... you'd see these exact facial expressions ㅋㅋ

4. [+19, -13] They just look blank, like they're watching a documentary..

5. [+14, -10] I'm watching this right now and during Baek Ji Young, Lee Sun Hee, or Yoon Do Hyun's stages, the audience looks.. comfortable? Satisfied? Some were even slightly smiling... but they went stone cold when Red Velvet came out, almost to the point where I felt bad for them ㅜ.ㅜ just totally blank expressions

6. [+11, -8] I'd be blank sitting there too... watching some children's talent show up on stage!

7. [+11, -2] The audience looked so scary when 'Red Taste' came on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+8, -2] I was embarrassed to death watching this ㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+7, -1] Twice and BTS would've opened up a new world to them

10. [+7, -6] Burst out laughing at how blank the North Korean men looked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-