Rapper Don Malik apologizes for sexually harassing a fan, #metoo movement spreads wide in Korea


Article: #metoo reaches the hip hop industry... rapper Don Malik apologizes for sexually harassing an underage fan

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

"Hello, this is Don Malik. Last December, I met with a fan and abused my power in the relationship between an artist and a fan and harassed her. I genuinely apologize to the victim. I have realized my wrong and will work on becoming a better person so that I don't cause any scandal big or small and always act with caution. I'm sorry."

-

1. [+200, -0] So that's what he thinks of his relationship with this fans... just another source of power for himself

2. [+172, -1] Our country has quite a lot of sex criminals, this is just amazing

3. [+82, -1] This is a mess

4. [+10, -0] Is he being quick with the apology in case more victims come forward? ㅋㅋ

5. [+4, -1] What relationship between an artist and a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+3, -0] He needs to be punished since he harassed a minor

7. [+2, -1] It's so common for fans and male idols to get together, unbeknownst to the stupid fangirls

8. [+2, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ He should be going to jail, where does he think he's going?

-