Hyeri attens 'Two Cops' final episode party


Article: Hyeri 'smiling while attending Two Cops final episode party'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+950, -76] Hyeri-ya, let's stop acting ^^

2. [+857, -76] I wonder how she feels attending the final episode party after running the viewer ratings into the ground with her bad acting?

3. [+802, -69] Bad acting

4. [+51, -10] Hey!!! Don't smile too hard. You ruined this drama, you realize that right?

5. [+48, -5] Can't sing, can't act, can't dance... just quit.

6. [+46, -5] How can she sile when the drama failed all because of her?

7. [+44, -1] I really like Hyeri but I wish she'd quit acting;; her voice tonality is just not a match..

8. [+39, -3] Please, honestly just please stop acting ㅠㅠㅠ I was looking so forward to 'Two Cops' but I couldn't help but change the channel because of her... please, please don't ever act again. I don't even think practicing will help her improve so don't even practice more ㅠㅠ

9. [+33, -3] Surprised that she's able to smile with how bad her acting was ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+32, -2] Hyeri-ya, you need to pay for dinner at least

-