Um Jung Hwa names the line of succession for 'sexy queens'


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Um Jung Hwa, "The line of sexy queens in the music industry is me -> Lee Hyori -> Sunmi"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+931, -20] Hyuna lost

2. [+897, 26] I would say Kim Wan Sun is a better representative of the first generation than Um Jung Hwa. Um Jung Hwa would rather come after since Kim Wan Sun is the first sexy queen.

3. [+510, -53] I wonder if Um Jung Hwa saw Hyuna's little boob dance... Sunmi really did get a lot more popular with this comeback. Hyuna had a decent song too but Sunmi completely buried her.

4. [+86, -41] I'd say it's more like Kim Wan Sun -> Um Jung Hwa -> Lee Hyori... and I don't really consider Sunmi sexy.....

5. [+69, -42] I don't think there has been anyone since Lee Hyori...

6. [+68, -3] I really thought Ivy would be the next Lee Hyori, what a shame what happened to her

7. [+47, -19] I never considered Lee Hyori sexy... sure she had sexy concepts but she as a person wasn't sexy to me ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -2] Ivy would totally be on this list if not for the other stuff

9. [+29, -2] Sunmi did beat out Hyuna this time for sure

10. [+28, -1] Sunmi? Sexy? I don't know any man around me who considers her sexy..

11. [+23, -3] Sunmi's kind of cringe for me

12. [+22, -5] Hyuna's more cheap than sexy

-