Soyu opens up about jaw surgery rumors and why she decided to stay with Starship


Article: Soyu "My diet goal was to make people think I got jaw surgery... I think I succeeded"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+682, -55] But you really did got it done ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+526, -42] She already said she got her nose done on 'Radio Star', I think she hasn't gotten much more aside from some weight loss which is making it look more pronounced

3. [+400, -82] She's quite sly... trying to distract people from the truth...

4. [+362, -63] Soyu-ya, do you think we're fools...

5. [+84, -16] Don't care about your surgery, you just look like an ajumma

6. [+69, -14] The silicon in her nose looks too obvious at the top, she needs a new clinic

7. [+55, -10] I noticed that female celebrities like to play with words when they say stuff like this... "yeah I got fillers but I never got surgery", "I got botox but never got plastic surgery", "I got v-line liposuction but never surgery"

8. [+52, -9] I guess this is how celebrities keep plastic surgery rumors at bay now

-


Article: Soyu 'baby aegyo'

Source: Biz Enter via Nate

1. [+732, -106] She seems to really think she's pretty and sexy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+647, -82] I'm already so depressed but this picture made me smirk

3. [+577, -80] Auntie......

4. [+39, -5] Looks like some ajumma trying to do aegyo at a dinner table with some soju

5. [+32, -7] Just super f*cking ugly

6. [+29, -5] Ugh stop...

7. [+23 -1] Scary

8. [+22, 2] Is this what you'd call eyeball terror?

-


Article: 'Radio Star' Soyu, "Working solo is lonely... the reason I stayed with my agency? Because I was lazy"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+918, -8] So honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+662, -10] Yeah... life is pretty tiring

3. [+648, -14] Total benefit for Soyu's agency considering how much she brings in with featurings alone

4. [+261, -10] I've been really enjoying her new album!! Soyu fighting!!! ♡

5. [+87, -2] She's right though ㅋㅋ she's spent so many years working with her agency and getting all their issues ironed out, now imagine having to start all over with a new agency

6. [+63, -1] Yeah... sometimes I'm even lazy to move apartments, let alone move agencies

7. [+61, -1] She does seem to fit well with Starship

8. [+55, -2] Starship gives Soyu enough support

-