[Pann] When does fangirling get hard?

Pann: When reality hits you while fangirling

1. [+203, -2] When I look around me at their concert and see thousands of people cheering for my bias and I realize that I'm so small in the scheme of things. And my bias has already achieved their dream and is singing and dancing for their fans on stage and working so hard towards their passion in life while I realize I haven't done anything with my life because I've been so preoccupied with my bias. Even though I don't want to blame my bias, it's hard not to. I'm really happy because of my bias but sometimes reality hits me like that...

2. [+176, -5] For fan signings and concerts, I'll buy new clothes and put on a full face of make up and then I realize that no matter how much I doll myself up, my bias is used to seeing pretty idols like Irene or IU and I realize I'm nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+158, -1] I also feel a bit empty after fan signings. I realize that I spent all my saved money to buy albums to see my bias and spent the previous night up because I was so excited and couldn't sleep ㅠ and then I spent all that time dolling up on the day of only to realize that I was probably just another stop on his schedule... really makes you feel empty.

4. [+65, -0] This is why you shouldn't do more than like their music or let them inspire you in a positive way. It's okay to like them as people but you shouldn't enjoy them for more than their music. It makes you vulnerable to feelings like the above.

5. [+63, -0] When you realize that your connection to each other is something that can disappear if you let go

6. [+58, -0] When I felt so excited to go to their fan signing and ask them who their ideal type is and they answer "you" and that was enough to make my heart flutter for days only to realize when my friend tells me that he probably said that to hundreds of other fans that day too and yeah, I really felt reality hit me hard then.

7. [+56, -0] When I see super rich fans give them tons of support and buy them bags and shoes worth thousands and I realize that I don't have that kind of money but they'll always have fans that can do so much more than me so I'm not a needed person

8. [+55, -1] I remember reading an article and a disappointed fan wrote, "You were my oasis but I guess I was just another schedule stop for you" and that hit me hard

9. [+37, -0] When I see male/female idol collabs... I can't help but think how many hours they spent practicing together and all the conversations they must've had during..

10. [+35, -0] When I realize that they've already achieved their dreams and yet the rest of us are falling further and further away from our dreams

11. [+32, -0] When I see them doing aegyo and stuff on TV and realize that it's probably for their girlfriend.... please be careful with your relationship ㅠㅠ

12. [+31, -0] When I realize I spent so much time voting, streaming, and supporting my bias to help them win an award and yet I see them smiling at female idols at the ceremony... makes me realize that I should just focus on my life

13. [+27, -0] When I see their eyes change when they see me versus when they see another prettier person

14. [+23, -0] When I realize I'm just a speck of dust in the grand scheme of their life

15. [+22, -0] When I read that they bought a building recently... makes me so jealous

-