Online streamer dances to Twice and acts disrespectfuly at Kim Sohye's parents' cafe




Article: Online streamer acts disrespectfully at Kim Sohye parent's cafe by dancing to Twice

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+865, -22] Her body says it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+716, -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet all the staff at the cafe were laughing ㅋㅋㅋ someone three times the size of Sohye acting like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd be offended if it was someone actually pretty but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+696, -47] Another feminazi...

4. [+52, -1] I was going to say something mean but I saw her picture so I decided not to. Fighting on your life!

5. [+44, -2] So people actually watch live streams where some pig looking woman dances like this??

6. [+20, -0] I can tell through the mosaic that she's ugly

7. [+14, -0] Her body can be seen even through the mosaic

8. [+13, -0] Why was she mosaiced? Because she's fat and ugly?

9. [+11, -0] Does she think Twice will like her for behaving like this?

10. [+8, -0] Look at the size of that mosaic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-