Seungri wins silver at a jiu jitsu tournament


Article: Big Bang Seungri wins silver medal at jiu jitsu tournament "Sad I didn't win but I did my best"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+891, -71] So jealous that he gets to do whatever he wants in life ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+613, -60] He's really consistent with jiu jitsu, guess he's into sports

3. [+548, -94] Difficult for an idol to attempt things like this. He really is living life to the fullest ㅎ good to see

4. [+35, -10] He does always seem hard at work with life

5. [+33, -7] He lives a busy life ㅋㅋㅋㅋ as for his private life with women, I guess that's private after all ㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -4] Who would've thought that Seungri was the most normal member of Big Bang;;;

7. [+18, -6] Good to see him working hard at everything he pursues

8. [+17, -6] Sports are a good way to relieve stress~

9. [+16, -2] ㅋㅋ I always assumed Seungri would be the most problematic member of Big Bang but now he's just average because the other members are so much worse

10. [+14, -0] I thought he was the problem member of Big Bang but I was wrong...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+9,1943, -495] Looks like he'll have no problem serving not only in active duty but in the special forces too. I have faith in you, '90er Seungri

2. [+6,781, -586] Imagine he's this strong now but is suddenly too sick to serve... I have high expectations for you, Seungri, do your duty

3. [+3,717, -218] Seungri always works hard at everything he does~ congratulations!!! ^^

4. [+3,078, -152] Good to see him earning positive results for how hard he works at it

5. [+422, -37] Seungri really gives it his all once he pursues something.. amazing ㅠㅠ

-