BTS attracts the attention of foreigners galore from Hollywood actors to soccer players



Article: From Hollywood stars to soccer players... famous foreign figures join the BTS fandom

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+524, -49] I normally don't listen to idol music but I found out about the group through 'Spring Day'~ It's amazing that they're already attending the Billboard and it feels like there are not enough media play about them compared to other groups. Fighting!

2. [+576, -83] They're the trend of the trends! It's weird how the Korean media is never writing about them and only focusing on gossip about weird celebrities. BTS is already world class right now.

3. [+471, -60] As they say, there may be people who have not heard of BTS' music but there's never a person who has only listened to them once... Good luck at the Billboards!!!

4. [+362, -35] The trend!

5. [+80, -4] You can't help but be a fan once you listen to their music ㅜㅜ

6. [+79, -4] ㅋㅋ Can't believe we'll be seeing them at the Billboards

7. [+49, -3] I'm 50 years old and this is the first time in my life that I'm liking an idol.. I can't even bring it up anywhere ㅋㅋ I like all their music but especially their lyrics...

8. [+41, -1] Everyone likes BTS, famous foreign actors to soccer players and all

9. [+39, -3] They really are the perfect example of an idol group, can't be replaced

10. [+34, -2] I laughed so hard at the picture of Mats Hummels with his mouth open in awe after seeing BTS ㅋㅋ I wish I could luck out like that

-