CL celebrates summer early in her bikini


Article: CL shows off bikini body without an ounce of extra fat 'swaggy sunglasses'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+335, -76] CL always acts like she's super confident in her looks but she hides her face in al her photos. Her confidence has to be an act to cover up her complex.

2. [+236, -48] Why is it that I feel nothing even after seeing her body..

3. [+182, -37] At the very least you'd expect perverted comments but she doesn't even get that... sad.

4. [+40, -19] So she's a woman...

5. [+27, -7] My d*ck is retracting...

6. [+15, -1] I have never seen such a clean comment section in an article about a celebrity's bikini

7. [+14, -2] Didn't even move an inch

8. [+13, -4] I clicked this article to test if I'm a healthy man. Seeing as how I did not react, I must be healthy.

9. [+12, -2] F*ck, why did I click this, now I regret it

10. [+11, -3] These comments are brutal

-