Article: Staff as she remembers Hwayoung (interview) "She really did call us shampoo"
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+3,576, -240] This is why you always need to watch how you act on the regular ㅋㅋ Notice how the only person shielding Hwayoung right now is Hyoyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,097, -280] You can just tell from her SNS that she's got quite the temper. None of her staff have said anything good about her, she really needs to speak with more respect... Now I'm thinking of the bullying scandal was actually Hwayoung bullying the T-ara members and then acting like the victim.
3. [+2,606, -284] I wonder what all the kids who accused T-ara of putting staff in the comments and being jealous of Hwayoung think of this article now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+277, -36] Yeah I'm pretty sure someone of Hwayoung's temper wouldn't be the type to sit around and be bullied anymore ㅋㅋ T-ara's the saint
5. [+272, -19] She's so young, just what was she taught that she thought it was okay to call other staff 'shampoo'? Especially staff older than her? Her character is trash
6. [+236, -26] It's been proven enough now, no?
7. [+216, -17] So this is enough to prove Hwayoung's trash now, no?
8. [+210, -24] Well I'm glad all of this is being revealed at least now
9. [+187, -15] I don't want to see Hwayoung on TV anymore
10. [+183, -16] There are usually two types of people who get bullied: 1. people who can't get along with others because they're super shy and just ostracize themselves or 2. people who have trash personalities so people bully them and I think Hwayoung's the second type
Article: [Exclusive] Hwayoung, "I never called the staff shampoo... I used aegyo speech with them"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+446, -27] The staff: "She would tell us what she didn't like to her face. She'd be like you're so XX bad at doing hair, or if I made a mistake on her make up, she'd be like ugh so XX bad at drawing eyeliner. She'd put down our jobs all the time and I couldn't handle it anymore and turned in a resignation letter. She'd embarrass us in front of other people. There was no the staff could warm up to her."
2. [+347, -13] Dispatch with the evidence ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+320, -19] Hwayoung-ah, it's too late for you
4. [+260, -18] Stop lying and just apologize, it's the only solution
5. [+93, -6] Aigoo... Shampoo-nim was just aegyo? As if ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's coming up with all sorts of excuses now that she's desperate.
6. [+76, -1] That staff already gave her interview, you're late
7. [+75, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dispatch has unveiled it all~ farewell~~
8. [+73, -3] What is wrong with her... she never speaks the truth. There are multiple accounts already, and even someone who quit their job because of her.. and yet she calls it aegyo...
1. [+1,049, -148] There were staff who quit because of you. Everyone who worked with you is saying the same thing, do you think just because you're denying it that all of that will go away? Who do you think has more truth to their words?
2. [+1,042, -107] Okay fine, let's say the shampoo was just aegyo, but you also said other things like swearing at them for being bad
3. [+87, -4] So there's staff who heard it, but Hwayoung denies saying it... someone is lying...
4. [+62, -5] You're an idiot, there's a huge difference between "unni~~~ shampoo me~~~" and "yah, shampoo-ya"
5. [+43, -2] So how did you use aegyo to call someone shampoo? Like this? "Sham~~~bbooooo~~~~~"
6. [+39, -2] I can totally sense her temper already;
7. [+34, -9] Her excuse alone already makes this whole thing true. If the shampoo was totally a lie, then she would just say it's a lie, but instead she beats around the bush saying she said it with aegyo and other excuses ㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -4] But after seeing the way she writes on SNS, I totally believe that she would call someone shampoo, even worse... She should quit SNS too. I don't know why these two sisters are so harsh with their words. Meanwhile her unni's threatening to scratch someone's face off...