EXO fans criticized for disrespectful screaming at Gaon awards


Article: Heo Ji Woong under controversy for saying "I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack" at EXO fan shouts

Source: YTN via Nate

1. [+489, -26] He's right though ㅋㅋ why do those fans think it's appropriate at all to be screaming like that when the MC is talking

2. [+423, -21] But stop and imagine how crazy the fans must've been for him to say that..? They should be grateful he didn't call them panic attacks. So disrespectful..

3. [+381, -18] He's right, everyone was thinking what he said out loud

4. [+50, -5] They really were too loud to the point where it distracted the MCs. I couldn't hear the MCs every time the cameras panned to EXO ㅡㅡ

5. [+41, -2] He's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So much screaming for EXO before they were even given any awards. I had to mute.

6. [+36, -4] I agree with him though ㅋㅋ

7. [+33, -3] EXO cockroach fans => like cats in heat

8. [+29, -1] I once went to see them perform at a Lotte duty free mall and every time EXO's name was put up on the boards, everyone kept screaming Kyah~~~~~~~~~~ahk!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought my ear drums were going to blow up. And they sang along to all of the songs so I couldn't even hear any of EXO's actual singing.

9. [+25, -1] Heo Ji Woong actually put it nicely... so sick of these stupid fangirls screaming like pigs having their throats slit.

10. [+25, -1] When the MC is talking, you shut your mouth and listen

11. [+21, -1] Actually listen to all of the screams and you'll understand why he had to say that

12. [+19, -3] When someone's talking, you show some respect. I remember Sung Shi Kyung and Kang Sora couldn't even finish their sentences at the Golden Disk with how much fans were screaming.

-