Hyuna shows off her bikini body




Article: "Late night bikini"... Hyuna, best idol body

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+219, -24] Full of implants

2. [+210, -19] You can really tell they're fake from the side

3. [+64, -6] I wonder who took these for her

4. [+13, -8] Made by doctors

5. [+12, -2] The key to passing off your fake chest as real is not show them off like this

6. [+12, -6] I feel like I've already seen her stripped down and shaking about on stage that I don't feel anything when I see pictures like this of her

7. [+10, -1] It's always the ones who gain something they never had before that are desperate to show it off

8. [+10, -2] She was sexy enough without needing to get her chest done ㅠㅠ What makes her sexy is the look she gives you on stage, not her chest..

-

Source: Daum

1. [+893, -45] I wish journalists would stop sharing articles with pictures like this. What will our teens learn other than fueling the need to get plastic surgery and diet excessively?

2. [+576, -51] Her chest isn't natural, right? The line of her chest doesn't look natural

3. [+466, -97] Her waist is straight ㅡㅡ and I thought her chest was bigger than that too...

4. [+131, -10] Fake chest.. fake chest..

5. [+118, -11] She just looks stick skinny to me, don't know why her body's considered the best. Eat more, Hyuna.

-