Amber to star in first drama as a secretary


Article: [Exclusive] Amber to star in first drama 'Entourage' as Jo Jin Woong's secretary

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver



1. [+677, -36] She can't pronounce Korean, I wonder how she'll pull off a secretary role~

2. [+413, -21] I don't hate Amber but I find dramas without idols more comfortable to watch. Call it bias but I can't help it. No matter how good idols are, they still lack in other acting skills like tonality and pronunciation.

3. [+491, -53] Seems SM is everywhere nowadays

4. [+294, -20] Hard for me to even imagine Amber in that role..

5. [+247, -22] ???????????

6. [+45, -6] But she can't even speak Korean;;

7. [+31, -4] I'm pretty sure she's not even fluent in Korean..

8. [+17, -0] I guess all of f(x) is acting then.. ㅠㅠ

9. [+34, -8] She can't pronounce Korean and yet she's a secretary, hmm..

-

Source: Nate

1. [+84, -4] But she can't even speak Korean properly..

2. [+64, -5] Personally not feeling it ㅜㅜ her Korean is so unnatural... ㅠㅠ

3. [+49, -4] Another SM idol

4. [+10, -3] They'll probably have her acting in English...

-