Conan O'Brien reveals he's visiting Korea thanks to a letter and snacks sent by a Korean student



Article: Conan reveals, "I was touched by a letter and box of snacks sent by a Korean high school student that I decided to visit Korea"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+4,281, -37] I can't believe Conan is coming ㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait

2. [+3,411, -51] Koreans really are good at giving snacks though

3. [+1,531, -31] Conan hyung is love

4. [+248, -5] A student named Lee Seung Gyo sent them but his English name is Sunny so Conan assumed that he was a girl and kept calling him 'she' ㅋㅋㅋ I heard he's meeting him in real life this time, it's going to be funny to see his reaction to Seung Gyo being a boy!

5. [+201, -3] Now Koreans are going to get their fandom power on and send him even more boxes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember even English Man said thanks for some snacks he got sent and then got sent a few boxes more ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+177, -3] He wrote a letter on the back of his test ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what made him want to send Conan all those ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+132, -2] It's this high school kid who is bringing Conan to Korea but Park Jin Young gets the glory of meeting him ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+125, -3] Please don't feed Conan kimchi when he's here;;; and don't ask him about Park Ji Sung or Psy or chocopies;;;

9. [+103, -0] Conan is America's best MC

10. [+53, -1] I thought he was coming for some project with JYP... but it looks like JYP is just an extra

-