TV: [Spoilers!!!] Yongpal



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum, turpis vel luctus tristique, leo nibh vestibulum nunc, at placerat nibh dolor sit amet mi.

Article: 'Yongpal' Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee, a kiss and a confession 'love begins'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+7,311, -222] So why did they start liking each other?;; Am I the only one that finds it rushed?... ㅠㅠ

2. [+6,420, -234] I think the scriptwriter's getting greedy... the plot is getting lost ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+3,794, -116] Hmm... the speed of the plot is too fast..

4. [+1,280, -51] Crying over her ex and then randomly kissing?... I like this love line but this rushed plot is not what I wanted ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+1,211, -41] The plot overall is really slow but the love line between this two is way too fast... am I the only one that feels this way...?

6. [+1,065, -56] No plot consistency with a sped up love line... scriptwriter-nim, you're reaching hopeless territory. Even if you need to take a week off, I'd rather you do that and fix up the script to be stronger and getting back to broadcast after that.

7. [+1,021, -46] Well that was random

8. [+810, -38] Amazing how everything's being sped up but there's just something so boring and exhausting about it

9. [+762, -22] The plot kept getting cut so I thought they were dreaming the whole time instead of being in reality... the drama was great at first but the story's getting lost now that it's developing a love line...

10. [+629, -21] The drama was a lot more fun when she was laying down. I just cannot understand where all their emotions are coming from right now.

11. [+579, -16] The biggest issue right now is that they shot certain scenes before the drama began airing so they keep switching between formal and informal speech... and their love scene was pre-filmed as well and it seems like they just slapped the scene in the middle of the plot, it doesn't fit at all. I know that Korean dramas are always on a tight time crunch but there are too many editing mistakes... and every episode has a flashback scene that drags the time on ㅠ

12. [+474, -20] I usually try to remember the names of scriptwriters of dramas I enjoy but I'm going to make sure I remember this scriptwriter to avoid the rest of her future dramas. The repeated flashback scenes and random love scenes are too much for me.

-