Hani opens up about how hard it was on her parents when EXID wasn't doing well


Article: Hani, "It was harder on my parents than me when the group wasn't doing well"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+594, -143] Umm.. please stop wearing hair rolls... at least know that there's a place and time for them, yeah?

2. [+517, -116] I wish she'd stop wearing those hair rolls. Nobody wears them other than Hani but she insists on wearing them...

3. [+256, -83] I judged her by her looks at first and thought she was just another idol but watching her say thoughtful things like this makes her seem even prettier

4. [+47, -56] The thing that's sly about girls is that they don't hate her hair rolls, they just hate Hani ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They see right through Hani because she knows she looks cute in hair rolls and keeps wearing them and other girls don't like seeing that ㅋㅋㅋ so they take it out on her in the comments disguised as criticism against her hair rolls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+45, -12] I'm being honest when I say I like EXID and I think Hani's pretty and has a great personality and everything... but even when I was in high school, my teachers would come in and tell my friends who were wearing hair rolls that it was disrespectful. I think she really needs to stop wearing hair rolls on a TV show where so many viewers are watching...

6. [+39, -27] She's always wearing those hair rolls on TV! Hani, we know you're pretty... but have some respect for the viewers. I get that it makes you look cute but this is going too far. It doesn't look pretty or cute anymore at all.

7. [+34, -34] I feel like people are just looking for something to hate on her for

8. [+30, -15] Is that hair roll her concept? Hair rolls are only something you wear while doing your make up and before cameras are rolling but she wears them even on broadcast ㅜㅜ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+30, -22] I'm not defending Hani saying she's right for wearing those hair rolls on broadcast but even Minah wore them on '1N2D' and Park Bo Young too. And I remember Hani got hate for sleeping on 'Running Man' but Big Bang slept on TV too but they didn't get any hate. Women are so hypocritical.

10. [+29, -7] I don't hate Hani;;; but I'm getting sick of these hair rolls. She wears such huge ones that distract from what's going on. There are other members in the group who have bangs too but it's only Hani.. she should just stick a pin in it instead of these huge hair rolls.

11. [+26, -20] Wearing a hair roll is not a big deal... but Hani wears them without purpose, which is the problem. The point of hair rolls is to give volume to your bangs or to keep them from getting flat but she's not using them for their purpose at all. It's like a woman walking around wearing a one piece with a helmet on when she doesn't even ride a motorcycle. Isn't that weird? She's wearing a helmet as an accessory without purpose? And Hani keeps doing this countless times on TV.

12. [+25, -8] Everything in moderation, ugh with those rolls..

13. [+24, -2] I don't understand the point of these hair rolls. If she's trying to give the vibe of "I don't care about my looks" then don't wear make up too.. and if she's that free-spirited and tomboyish, then just let your bangs down. It's so hypocritical of everything she tries to convey. She probably thinks she looks cute or tomboyish by wearing them.

14. [+24, -3] What is the point of keeping the hair rolls on after your make up's done ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-