Got7's Junior talks about his acting in 'My Love Eundong'


Article: 'Eundong-ah' Got7 Junior, "I didn't want to be embarrassed playing Joo Jin Mo's child role"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,170, -37] He's the model rookie. Good mindset but I mostly like that he's a good actor too.

2. [+2,842, -38] His scenes were short but teen Hyun Soo left the most lasting impression on me... and now reading this interview, I see that he's humble as well. I wish to see more of his acting.

3. [+2,446, -27] His acting was great! Started watching 'Eundong' after falling for Junior ㅎㅎ

4. [+2,055, -22] Natural acting and really pulled off the emotional bits as well~ A rising star to look forward to~

5. [+339, -2] Realized now that his stage name is Junior because his name is Park Jin Young

6. [+337, -1] His acting left an impression. I even had to look up who this actor was because I was that curious.

7. [+329, -1] Probably wouldn't have continued watching the drama if not for Junior-ssi. He really set the drama off to a good start.

8. [+321, -0] He's not your traditional handsome face but like Kim Soo Hyun in "Will it snow on Christmas", he has a type of charm that makes you fall for him bit by bit

-