Woman shares her horrifying dog abuse on SNS (graphic)




Article: 'Cruel woman' who starved her dogs and fed them alcohol, shocking

Source: Herald Econ via Nate

She wrote on her SNS:

"I starved Muksoon and Bokdol for a week and they're eating like they'll chew through the bowl."

"After drinking the alcohol, she can't even walk and is making a mess by throwing up. Muksoon-ah, let's quit drinking~~"

-

1. [+1,975, -25] Just release her identity, please... so we can kill her

2. [+1,779, -14] Wow.... that kind of torture is so deadly... crazy b*tch

3. [+1,666, -8] I want to smack her in the head. Ugh, I'm so pissed.

4. [+90, -0] How can she do this... I really hope she pays the consequences. Just what was she thinking even raising these dogs?

5. [+86, -0] I hope she rolls around in a field of thorns and wakes up

6. [+79, -0] The world would be cleaner without a b*tch like her

7. [+74, -1] Imagine her being out in society acting like a normal person but she's actually a psycho... what a waste of my breath, she's just trash.

8. [+68, -0] Please strengthen animal protection laws. And can someone please release her identity? Have the dogs been saved yet?

9. [+61, -0] Can we please starve her for a month and feed her dog poop?

10. [+59, -0] I've never seen a crazier woman in my life. I'm disgusted. Please just go die, you b*tch.

-