tvN names Jessica the 6th daebak business star of 2015


Article: Jessica's sunglasses business '10 million won in an hour'

Source: TV Report via Naver

Chosen by tvN as the 6th daebak business star of 2015. She has about 40 stores across Asia recorded 10 million won in sales in just an hour at her pop-up store in Seoul last year. Across her 40 stories, she can just sell 10 a day and presumably make 3 billion won in sales.

-

1. [+6,032, -114] The most useless thing to worry about is celebrities... no matter what people say, they're going to live just fine ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,600, -806] I honestly think Jessica is better off having left. She seems to make more than the current Soshi.

3. [+3,965, -1,561] Ugh, as if she'd even know anything about design

4. [+672, -103] It's a bubble bound to pop.... don't trust your boyfriend too much, he sounds like a scam.

5. [+591, -44] Sunglasses all look the same to me... Jessica's designs don't look all that different either. I'm amazed people are even paying her expensive prices for them.. ㅋㅋ

6. [+693, -162] I hated on Jessica at first but she seems to be doing better right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I checked Soshi's song last night and it was ranked 70th on Melon... how did this happen ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+637, -145] I think Jessica's better off having left SNSD as they near the end of their careers ㅋ

8. [+468, -35] I always wondered who would buy them but I guess she is selling them. I wonder how much she profits though.

9. [+521, -103] Honestly speaking, Soshi is currently half dead anyway so it doesn't seem like a bad idea just running your own career.

10. [+450, -129] I used to think Jessica's business would fail... but she hit daebak and she's making more than SOshi now.

11. [+345, -57] But Soshi's recent song was honestly so bad... they never improve. I wish they'd stop trying to copy pop trends and try all this weird experimental stuff.. they all have average voices and can't pull it off.

12. [+306, -60] Her business is doing better than I thought..

13. [+364, -139] Jessica vs SNSD.. and Jessica wins because SNSD's new song is failure ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious

-