[Instiz] Sungmin's new Instagram gets bombarded + closed fanpage master rants


Instiz: Idol's Instagram is going crazy right now

Super Junior's Sungmin recently made an Instagram and put up a few pictures proving it's him. The only person he's following is his wife Kim Sa Eun.

Comments on his Instagram:

"Nobody cares about you in Korea"

"Lee Sungmin, leave the group, success"

"Sungmin's famous for not studying foreign languages ㅠㅠ I feel bad for the foreign fans trying to communicate with him ㅠㅠㅠ"

"Nyak nyak, heard this was a Lovestagram, am I in the right place?"

"I bet you foreign fans can't translate this! You can like him all you want but the only person Sungmin cares about is his Kim Mimi-ssi~"

"Aww, come on guys, don't be so mean ㅠㅠ Our Sungmin oppa is an attention whore so he'll like it when you give him all this attention ㅠㅠㅠ"

"#sungminout"

"All you fans are just ATM machines ㅠㅠㅠ If you foreign fans like him so much, take him to your country ㅋㅋ"

"You're not even human, you're a crazy bastard who turned all your fans against you. How dare you be happy with your wife?"

"Seems Arab Elfs still care about you ㅋㅋ Go live over there then! But only after you leave Super Junior and enlist in the army as active duty!"

---------

"Arab Elf are amazing, they still like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Wow... worse than Taengkyung."

"Definitely worse than Taengkyung.."

"Sungmin only cares about himself"

"Who knew just a year ago that Sungmin would backstab all of us like this? All my time wasted on him!"

"Sungmin is so in the wrong.."

"Sungmin still doesn't seem to know what he did wrong."

---


Instiz: Sungmin's fanpage master finally explodes after holding it all in

Going to summarize the first few tweets where she talks about how Sungmin sent her an e-mail (has proof) wanting to talk after she closed her fanpage so she sent him a nine page letter describing her feelings but Sungmin ignored it and never responded back. She then goes on a rant about all of the time she wasted on him and worried over him and his cafe business.

"I also heard that you asked your fans to make you a wedding video to use during your couple song at your wedding ㅋ Using videos from your musical together ㅋㅋㅋ Wow, I'm so glad I left the fandom before that ㅋㅋ Because I'm sure you would've contacted us for that instead."

"I wouldn't have accepted that damned wedding invitation anyway but it's funny how none of the fans were invited ㅎㅎ And the wedding was private but you still took sponsored gifts that weren't supposed to be private. I also heard that you tried to have an open press conference but the company begged you to put a stop that ㅋㅋㅋ"

-------

"It's upsetting that someone I liked for nine years just disappoints me more and more. I tried so hard to just accept it for the sake of the 13 members and wished you happiness in your marriage but it's so disappointing to hear that Sungmin asked fans to make him a wedding video. This is not the Sungmin that I supported."

"There will come a day one day where Sungmin will realize who the really important people in his life are."

"The autograph thing... still thinking about it now, it was so wrong of him to use his girlfriend's nickname on autographs to fans who spent so much money to see him. But him asking his fans to make him a wedding video? That's the worst ㅠㅠㅠ"

"I really tried so hard to understand him but I really can't. He's such a disappointment... He needs to wake up already."

"I have no feelings left for Sungmin anymore. I don't care what he does with his life, as long as he doesn't negatively affect the remaining Super Junior members. I will make sure that the rest of them walk down a path of flowers."

"Still can't believe he's using his fans like that."

"Hul... asking his fans to make him a wedding video..."

"Not even a fan and I'm already boiling, can't imagine how upset fans are ㅠㅠ Find strength."

"Really.. a wedding video, seriously?"

"I think I'd faint from high blood pressure if my idol asked me to make a wedding video for him ㅋ"

"Personally, I want to rip and edit out every part of you in my albums and DVDs because I feel so pathetic and sad that I liked you for even a moment in my youth."

-