Gain to make 'Hawwah' solo comeback


Article: Gain to make a comeback after 1 year with 'Hawwah' next month

Source
: OSEN via Naver

1. [+302, -7] Can't she do another song like 'Bloom'

2. [+246, -3] What about Brown Eyed Girls?

3. [+178, -8] I like all of Gain's songs ㅎ But it'd be nice to have a Brown Eyed Girls comeback next ㅎ

4. [+143, -13] I miss Brown Eyed Girls during their earlier days. I wish they'd stop with the sexy concepts.

5. [+174, -79] It'll be the same concept anyway. Thick eyeliner, high waisted shorts, crop top, skinship with backdancers, bedroom eyes. I see it all already.

6. [+21, -3] I still remember the shock of BEG's 'Sixth Sense' concept... There's no other girl group that can live up to them skill and concept wise. Hurry up and comeback..

7. [+17, -2] What about another Miryo solo! I find her rap oddly addicting.

8. [+16, -2] Gain has a lot of funky songs, I like listening to them

-