'Superman triplets' sell over 300,000 copies of their calendar


Article: 'Triplets calendar' sell over 300,000 copies... historical popularity

Source
: Star News via Naver

1. [+2,682, -42] If the triplets had similar charms, their popularity wouldn't have lasted as long but the three of them are so different from each other that you can't help but love them ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,202, -39] I'm not surprised, they're just that cute ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,826, -37] Daehan, Minguk, Manse!! Fighting!

4. [+1,658, -67] I love all three~ but I find Manse the cutest ㅋㅋ such a carefree soul

5. [+381, -20] I saw the triplets in real life... and they're just as you see on TV. I know that kids don't lie but there are some people who think editing plays a part in their image but no way... Manse is truly a carefree soul. He's a playful little guy. Daehan is a lot more dependable than you see on TV... and I unfortunately didn't get to see Minguk's aegyo but his facial expressions and his overall look is just so cute~ Anyway, Manse is just as cute in real life as he is on TV!!!

6. [+361, -19] Song Ilguk's such a good person the more I see him. He's got an eye for detail, he's reserved... As they say, kids take after their parents and I really want to give their parents all my support for that reason.

7. [+329, -19] They're such good eaters and they're picking up speech so fast. Seeing them every week is my joy in life lately~ ㅎㅎ

8. [+320, -15] With a judge for a mother and an actor for a father, they have all the best genes... smarts and looks.

-