TV: [Spoilers!!!] Mix & Match


Article: 'Mix & Match' Goo Jun Hee, Kim Dong Hyuk, and Song Yoon Hyung rank 'at the top' of all global votes

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,161, -222] It's because fans of other countries want 6B and Chanwoo too. This episode really worked my heart up.

2. [+3,124, -255] 6B seems like they're all safe but I honestly want Chanwoo too... the members take care of him.

3. [+2,603, -105] 6B will debut for sure

4. [+2,129, -102] This is great, keep it up and debut like this

5. [+818, -33] The votes obviously show that everyone's in favor of 6B and Chanwoo... That's how I voted and how I wish things will go but I feel bad for Yang Hong Suk.. How does he never get screentime ㅋㅋ He has a distinctive singing style that doesn't fit IKON so I wish him success elsewhere and hope that he becomes a successful singer. As for Jin Hyung, please reflect over your past.

6. [+768, -40] YG reads our comments 100%. They used to support Jung Jin Hyung but after seeing our reactions, they switched to Jung Chanwoo. Yang Hong Suk's being edited in a weird way that makes it seem like he has attitude problems. I felt bad for him today.

7. [+679, -20] Seems like 6B and Jung Chanwoo will be IKON. I personally support this as well but today's episode took me by surprise... they seemed set on Chanwoo from the start. Just ended the episode with Chanwoo being nice. I felt like the other two members were just there for show. I felt bad for Yang Hong Suk too even though I didn't like him..

8. [+668, -26] Sigh, Hong Suk is a victim of Mnet's editing... he was so likable and reacted to fans well at the fan meet but all of that was edited out. The show was definitely in favor of 6B + Chanwoo from the start. I hope Yang Hong Suk finds a team that matches him elsewhere and has a successful debut...!

-