'My Lovely Girl', 'Iron Man' continue viewer ratings struggle


Article: 'My Lovely Girl' vs Iron Man, 5% battle 'embarrassing competition'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+681, -37] There's a severe lack of anything to watch on Wed/Thur... Pisses me off going through the channels until I turn it off because there's no dramas to watch.

2. [+584, -27] 'My Lovely Girl' would do better taken off air. The lines all suck, the cast lacks any energy, the drama just sucks the life out of you and I don't even want to hear the name Noh Ji Sul anymore.

3. [+449, -20] Better off going to bed early on Wed/Thur

4. [+363, -25] I guess I'll spend my Wed/Thur nights out

5. [+74, -4] So many fun dramas to watch before that it was hard to pick between everything but now I don't even have one thing to watch

6. [+70, -12] SBS's Wed/Thur dramas have been on a roll with popularity, fun, and viewer ratings but 'My Lovely Girl' just hit the floor

7. [+58, -3] Mon/Tues are barely scraping by 6% too, I guess Wed/Thur is doing even worse

8. [+55, -5] Public broadcast dramas are over

-