[Instiz] Popular male groups in the army


Instiz: Male idol popularity votes in the army

Chart 1: Black (EXO), Red (Big Bang), Yellow (SHINee), Gray (B2ST), Blue (B1A4)
Chart 2: Black (Block B), Red (INFINITE), Yellow (TEEN TOP), Gray (CNBLUE), Blue (Bangtan Boys)

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't know our SHINee was popular with men too??"

"Wow~~ EXO~"

"Whoa, Block B... hul"

"A lot actually like Block B's Her!"

"Happy that INFINITE was even mentioned!"

"It's true... the boys in my school are always singing Her..."

"Block B's song styles have something that guys like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"All of the boys around me hate EXO... They always ask what I like about those pretty boys when I say I like them and that I should like them instead.. They look more like pretty boys than EXO though ㅋㅋ But when I say I like Block B, they acknowledge it saying they have good songs ㅋㅋㅋ Hoo.."

"Block B has the highest votes... but boys usually like Zico ㅋㅋㅋ Gary too"

"My friend's oppa's a soldier and he loves Block B's songs, says he loves them for being so exciting and getting him hyped upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"It's true.. My oppa became a bigger Big Bang and Block B fan after the army than me.. Knows more about their news than I do."

"Men really do love Block B"

-