B2ST to comeback in October for their 5th anniversary


Article: B2ST to comeback on October 16th for 5th anniversary... speedy comeback after 4 months

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+908, -71] They're truly idols who look after their fans. Countless times they've given back to their fans and have done athletic competitions with them... daebak daebak, they'll be a long running group for sure as long as they keep this up. I hope they never lose their roots.

2. [+820, -78] B2St are so respectful. I saw them at a restaurant and asked for their signatures and they signed and even took pictures too. I became a fan ever since. Let's hit daebak with these promotions.

3. [+656, -42] Hul hul, they said they'd have another comeback this year and they really are ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+632, -41] I hope it's music that fits the autumn weather ㅋㅋ will wait for it~~!

5. [+571, -36] Wow, a real comeback ㅋㅋ awesome!

6. [+116, -6] Our country...? Korea? Really....?

7. [+111, -2] B2ST is already reaching 5 years... I've aged 5 years as well... ㅠㅠ

8. [+109, -3] I never liked B2ST's songs in the past but they have a lot of great ones... especially their ballads.

-