SISTAR wins #1 on 'M! Countdown'


Article: SISTAR wins first #1 on 'M! Countdown', Dasom tears up "Didn't expect it"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,210, -225] I doubt they didn't expect it...

2. [+3,644, -375] I listened to so much of Loving U last year, I guess I'll be hearing more of it this summer too

3. [+2,974, -368] Congratulations on your win, SISTAR~ Good work to INFINITE too~

4. [+2,756, -518] Songs nowadays are all so good that you congratulate anyone who ends up winning, it's awesome. Maybe because there are so many comebacks lately.

5. [+2,438, -521] All of the nominations were so good that I was wondering who'd end up winning. I knew it'd be between Block B or SISTAR but I guess it's SISTAR~ I love the song!!

6. [+820, -57] Do something about those shorts already

7. [+621, -27] Their outfits are a bit... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+621, -27] Their outfits are embarrassing to look at..; Anyway, good job to both teams :)

9. [+584, -24] The song's good but their clothes~ It emphasizes their private part~~ ㅠㅠ

10. [+313, -9] Please change their shorts;; Look at Dasom in the first cap, are they really going to keep her in those shorts after seeing that? Don't ruin their pretty images with this

-