Media wonders how EXO fans are reacting to the dating news, fans respond


Article: Taeyeon and Baekhyun, the first public relationship to come out of EXO... is the fandom at unrest?

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+850, -14] We're at extreme unrest, but...

2. [+662, -28] This is why I don't fangirl over celebrities. They end up betraying you in the end.

3. [+559, -17] I have a feeling EXO fans are at unrest... They have every right to be.

4. [+547, -13] The fandom's at complete unrest

5. [+497, -32] I would've died if my purchase for 'Singing in the Rain' tickets went through.

6. [+115, -6] Yes, I'm at unrest. Just going to leave the fandom.

7. [+112, -11] Wow, Baekhyun-ah... I really feel betrayed by you. How could you do this...

8. [+103, -11] Hasn't been that long since I joined the fandom but I'm leaving now~ I don't care that he's dating but the fact that he made a joke out of his fans like that ㅠ

9. [+94, -5] Can't believe they admitted it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no betrayal like this. Journalist-nim, I am at extreme unrest, yup.

10. [+89, -6] Soshi will be at a clear downfall from here on out. Experts said it before that Taeyeon was their last hope.. ㅋㅋ I think it's time for SM to prepare a new girl group.

11. [+72, -0] There are honestly a lot of personal Baekhyun fans. Going public like this will obviously make a whole bunch of them quit.

12. [+73, -3] I was going to go to the SM concert.. fuc*k, I'm not going to. Breaks my heart.

-

Article: 'The Meeting of Soshi and EXO' Four points on Taeyeon and Baekhyun dating

Source:
Sports Chosun via Naver

1. Taeyeon is the member with the biggest fandom in Korea 2. This marks the fifth dating news from SNSD this year 3. Also the first dating news for EXO 4. The first official couple from SM recognized by SM

1. [+316, -18] Don't care. Sorry, Kim Junmyeon. I'm really sorry.

2. [+246, -10] Byun Baekhyun who said he would start dating at 35, Taeyeon who claimed that she never felt Baekhyun as a man, hella congratulations to the both of you ^^;

3. [+247, -14] There's only so much fans can shield. They shouldn't have made it so obvious. I already knew about it honestly but it still makes me mad.

4. [+243, -15] Congratulations on turning 35 years old ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+196, -12] Oh, you're already 35 years old ^0^

6. [+57, -3] I feel so bad for Suho. He trained for seven years only for these pathetic one year trainees to cause scandals like this. Tsk tsk.

7. [+54, -2] Junmyeon-ah, I'm so sorry..

8. [+52, -3] You two really need to struggle from guilt for Kim Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon suffered so much for this debut.

9. [+50, -2] We're in no right to say anything about Baekhyun dating since it's not like he's going to date any of us but is he not sorry at all to the other members and his fans?

10. [+45, -3] You know that the fans are sensitive right now because of Wu Yifan.. Did you have to do this? I feel so betrayed..

11. [+46, -7] Even knowing that the fans and members are struggling because of the Kris scandal, Baekhyun-ah, did you really have to go through with the announcement? I'm not against you dating Taeyeon because we all know that you match her but did you have to announce it at this moment? I'm a bit disappointed in you for that...

12. [+42, -3] Baekhyun oppa, grats on turning 35 years old. Have a great long relationship.

13. [+42, -5] This is too much. He was probably going around on dates with Taeyeon even during the Kris scandal ㅋㅋㅋ So disappointed in him.

14. [+40, -3] Fans don't care that he's dating, just that he made a joke out of the fans.

15. [+36, -1] Junmyeon-ah, I'm sorry. The other members, I'm sorry.

-