[Pann] Is there something wrong with Ahreum?



Pann: T-ara Ahreum's Instagram is scary

Has anyone seen her Instagram recently? There's a video of her saying weird things and calling people her friends when there's no one there... She also cut up her bangs weird and put it up. I'm sure this is worthy of being in the media so I wonder why it hasn't gotten out yet?

1. [+291, -11] I think she's schizophrenic... People like her are delusional and hallucinate, muttering things to themselves like they're possessed by a ghost. They don't meet with people, express themselves in odd ways, trap themselves up and cry and laugh. There's a video of her mumbling to herself on her Instagram that's weird.. I think she needs treatment.

2. [+268, -6] CCM might've been lying but I think it's true that she was forced to leave the group because she's a bit messed in the head. She's so scary ㅠㅠ I got scared looking at these pictures at night

3. [+205, -5] I just checked out her Instagram and yeah... everything's so haphazard and hard to follow.. I have no idea what she's even saying to herself in her video..; Is there something wrong with her?

4. [+164, -5] What is CCM doing not treating her? I can see why she'd end up like this anyway considering all the hate she got in T-ara only to be stuck in her agency without a way out now... It's so unfair that CCM isn't taking responsibility for causing her to end up like this. Someone needs to take her to the hospital...

5. [+105, -2] So I guess what CCM said was right... I didn't believe it at first

6. [+87, -0] She does seem schizophrenic... I don't think people should try to deflect from the situation by saying she's possessed by a ghost or whatever. Ahreum needs mental help.

7. [+78, -0] I always thought something was odd about her but never thought twice about it because it never got to the media but looking at her again now, I'm getting goose bumps... Especially the video of her whispering to nobody and the horrific manicure she did... She is possessed by a ghost.

8. [+75, -5] She's weird, I'm scared of her... I think she was kicked out from T-ara not because she wanted to go solo but because there's something wrong with her mentally

-


Article: Rumors about Ahreum spread, "It's not long from now, be happy"

Source: Star Today via Nate

On the 9th, she wrote, "My birthday! A day has passed. Everyone in Korea, wait for me. I will! Make sure to kill the pain in your hearts. You're all having a hard time because of that, right? Day by day. Wait a bit for me. I, Lee Ahreum, is one child. I've lived all this while with the best posititivity. The wish I made this time is the happiness of the world. It's not long from now so remain smiling. Promise me. I'll promise you. Promise me. Smile for now."

Ahreum's actual birthday is April 19th.

1. [+124, -3] I think she might commit suicide... There's a video of her on her Instagram talking to a ghost. Someone needs to take her to a mental hospital.

2. [+103, -1] She's... crazy......

3. [+89, -1] What is she saying... this is scary......

-