T-ara enjoys their fan gifted lunches


Reader request.

-

Article: T-ara proof shots their fan gifted 'lunch meal'... group peace pose

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+570, -19] They... still... have fans...? This is more shocking than Suzy and Sung Jun...?

2. [+475, -13] I bet they were sent by their company? I'm amazed they have fans that would even organize this..

3. [+275, -7] They still have fans?

4. [+20, -1] Seems fake to me ㅋ

5. [+17, -1] They totally look like room salon girls taking a group picture in the waiting room as they wait for their customers

6. [+8, -4] I bet Kwang Soo sent the lunch and he's media playing it as fan sent

8. [+8, -2] I bet Kwang SOo sent them ^^

9. [+8, -1] Why do I feel like this is one of those pictures on Valentine's Day where people buy themselves chocolate and then take pictures of it to post on Facebook and pretend that someone else bought it for them? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7, -2] Yeah, they bought it themselves... I highly doubt any fan sent them lunches ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-