Article: 'Monstar' Ha Yeon Soo tells Kang Ha Neul "I like Yong Junhyung" ends love triangle

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+353, -30] That girl sometimes looks pretty and sometimes looks gross. Mysterious face.

2. [+285, -27] Sun Woo ♥ Nana, is it not possibleㅠㅠ..

3. [+239, -6] Like Nana said, I think girls are pulled more towards guys who make them cry rather than make them laugh. But why is Kang Ha Neul-ssi so handsome? Not only that, but he's a great actor as well.

4. [+207, -6] Sun Woo's gaze at the end looked so sad and pitiful....ㅠ

5. [+194, -5] Ma Hyorin ㅋㅋㅋ I really wanted to hit her..

6. [+193, -13] I actually liked Shim Eun Ha's character but she was really selfish today... How could she just leave like that...

7. [+176, -6] I hope it ends positively without either of them getting hurt

8. [+175, -8] Yeon Soo looks way better with her bangs up!

-