Article: 'Music Bank' EXO wins first #1 music program since their debut 'tears'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+1,013, -130] I've seen a lot of #1 wins in my life but today was just a wall nobody could climb over, the most ridiculous win I've ever seen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+960, -122] I'm just really curious... because I've never heard their song once. Does this mean I'm not up to date with current K-pop?
3. [+920, -117] I bet they were thinking this is unbelievable as well... Who the hell would think that such a trashy song could win. I'd get on my knees and sob over how unjustified the win is.
4. [+223, -30] I think I've been on this earth for too long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never wanted to have to see a nugu group like this win #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+216, -35] May our music industry rest in peace.
6. [+177, -22] Pretty sure we all knew they'd win with their fandom power alone. You know our music industry is fu*ked up when a group like them can overtake Jo Yong Pil.
7. [+175, -15] They're #70 on the digital charts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a song in #70 won #1 on a music program ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+120, -13] This might sound harsh but this win is more ridiculous than B1A4 winning #1 on Music Core a month ago
9. [+98, -8] Two things I don't get from this week's Music Bank: 1. EXO winning 2. SISTAR getting 3 comeback tracks when Ivy and Nell only had 1.
10. [+96, -11] I guess even EXO's stupid fangirls are admitting that the song is trash because none of them are talking about the quality of the song but bragging about how they bought out a record breaking number of albums to secure this win ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+76, -8] Congratulations to the EXO fandom for setting a new record breaking history! I don't think any other group can break the record of having a #50 song on the charts win #1~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Music Bank' EXO wins #1 for the first time 2 weeks after comeback... overtakes the king Jo Yong Pil
Source: TV Report via Daum
1. [+1,669, -59] Who is EXO??
2. [+1,223, -48] Who?
3. [+1,079, -41] SM is really stretching themselves thin here;;; As if sticking in Lee Soo Geun in Knee-Drop Guru wasn't bad enough... They really need to know their limits;;; Nobody even knows who EXO are
4. [+859, -30] Kids I'm seeing for the first time in my life have won #1... Who are they? Singers?
5. [+814, -29] I guess the important thing here is that they have 0 points in the viewers' preference category.
6. [+679, -28] They come out in packs just to sing a trashy song... Who are you kids?
7. [+627, -23] Debuting under SM used to guarantee that you at least some public recognition but I guess that isn't the case anymore. Who are they?
8. [+544, -27] When I first heard their song, the first thing I thought was 'How is this trashy song allowed to exist'
9. [+515, -25] I consider myself a pretty nice person to the point that I could understand that paper idol group winning #1 but EXO??? This is just wrong.
10. [+154, -10] Such is the power of SM~~~ A trashy song like this can win #1...