Positive Dump: Epik High, Eunji + Seo In Guk (Reply 1997), Hyori

Article: Epik High "We used to have bad styles but became idols after we came to YG" [Interview]

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+167, -17] Pretty ㅎㅎㅎ but I hope you don't change your music style~

2. [+160, -23] As a long time fan of Epik High, I trust in your music so please do the music style you want~ As long as you enjoy it ㅎㅎ

3. [+68, -34] As a High Skooler, I was disappointed in this album. Epik High has their own distinct color, and aside from "It's Cold" and "Wasteful", that color has completely disappeared...

-

There were SO MANY articles on Eunji last night and this morning. I just chose three with the most upvotes because ... you get the point. She's very much well loved.

-

Article: Jung Eunji confirmed for 'That Winter'... to work with Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+363, -33] I like her acting but she's also a great singer as well

2. [+261, -38] Are they not going to do Reply season 2?

3. [+224, -36] Looking forward to it.... I really want to see her saturi acting again ㅋㅋ the best!

-

Article: Jung Eunji makes a blonde transformation 'I look like a Barbie doll right?'

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+520, -12] Wife, go get me that hair clipper. I'm going to shave this girl's head off! (Parody of Eunji's father in Reply 1997)

2. [+232, -70] Her nose seems to have gotten prettier??

3. [+194, -56] Her nose suddenly got higher ㅋ wow ㅋㅋ

-

Article: Seo In Guk "Eunji has a lot of aegyo... She's like a younger brother to me"

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+243, -12] I really liked the ending in Reply 1997 where they got married and had kids ㅠㅠ I want to see more scenes of them ㅠㅠ Can't they come out on WGM?

2. [+188, -24] Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji were truly a casting pair set up by the gods. The drama had so many charming characters with good plots!

3. [+131, -6] They match each other so well ㅠㅠ I still haven't been able to get over the Reply couple

-

Article: Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon couple volunteer at an animal shelter

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+464, -66] Why is Hyori unni so cute in the last picture ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, this couple is so beautiful! Good!

2. [+370, -58] Beautiful.

3. [+305, -69] Will I be able to gain a beautiful girlfriend like that if I become a dog lover too ... So jealous of Sang Soon hyung ㅠㅠ

-